Hello Zeljko,
I just tried to test our website.From my understanding, Watir has to know
the information of attribute of each element.( Eg. id, name...ect ).
However, our website have a lot of JavaScripts that deal with each element
in a cell of a table. By that, I mean, I can access to the "cell" of a
table. But this "cell" also has a list of other options.
This is the site that I'm currently testing:

http://svvarmls.rapmlsqa.com/
username: rapstaff
pw: Succ3ss!

And this is my script.

*require "rubygems"

# the Watir controller
require "watir"

# set a variable
test_site = "http://svvarmls.rapmlsqa.com/";

# open the IE browser
ie = Watir::IE.new

# print some comments
puts "Beginning of test: Sedona Verde Valley"

puts " Step 1: go to the test site: " + test_site
ie.goto test_site

puts " Step 2: enter username : rapstaff in the Agent ID field"
ie.text_field( :id, "txtUserName" ).set "rapstaff"

puts " Step 3: enter password : Succ3ss! in the Agent ID field`"
ie.text_field( :id, "txtPassword" ).set "Succ3ss!"

puts " Step 4: click the 'Submit' button."
ie.button( :id, "btnSubmit" ).click

puts " Step 5: after navigate to
http://login.rapmlsqa.com/BroadcastNotices.aspx?hidMLS=SDNA, click 'Read
Later' button "
ie.button( :id, "btnReadLater" ).click
*
After clicking the "Read Later" button, it will prompt me to another page.
In this page, from the very top, you can see there are several options:
- Search - Listing - Tax - Contact - Links - Admin - Help -
And this is a table with one row and 8 columns.
The first element [1][1] is Search, which will call the JS to process all
the search options. When you move your mouse over "Search", you will see all
the others options.

I want to click on each individual option of Search( Quick Search, Custom
Search.... ) to test, but I could not find a way to make it work. If you
have a chance, would you mind taking a look at it?