> How about when we have exactly the same text in a page? What can we do?

Check this out: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Multiple+Attributes

Example: browser.link(:text=>'text', :index=>2).click

You have a number of (good) questions, but I'd really advise reading
through the tutorial and FAQ to get up to speed on watir:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Start+Here

orde

PS: I think this thread went off topic...