OK so what you have is a link with no text or anything of it's own,
just a 'naked' link, cohabitating in a cell with some text.

At the manual UI level it works because the objects all superimpose
and when someone positions the mouse over the text, they end up
clicking the link

Watir wise, what's worked for me with stuff like this is to identify
it much the same way I described it above..  The unique identifier
here is the text (I'd presume)..  So lets identify the outer
container, namely the cell, by that text, and then click the link
that's inside that cell, which we can identify 'loosely' since it's
the only link there.

browser.cell(:text, "Sources").link(:href, /javascript/).click

I'm matching the link on just a portion of the href, which should work
given it's the only link inside that cell.  Since we're confined to
the cell, I don't have to worry about it matching up with a bazillion
other javascript powered links in the app.

  You could also use Index, but I've a habit of trying to avoid using
index since that's an area of contention between firewatir and watir

Now, if there's more than one cell on the page with the text 'Sources'
inside it, this is a bust and you have to find some other path to
uniquely identify the 'container' elements that are holding the link
you want.