how in the world would I know what URL you need to use?  it's your app
not mine.  And you've never shared the URL with us.  I'm good, but I'm
not a mindreader

You can attach using either the URL of the page the window is
currently displaying or the Title of the page  For URL look at the
'address' area of your browser.  For title you can look at the
titlebar of the browser window, looking at the source HTML, or  via
using something like firebug or the IE developer Toolbar.

Note with title, omit anything like " - Internet explorer provided
by..."  which you might see when looking at the titlebar, just match
on the part before that.