Hi, Bill,

I found the problem, I first put runner on
G:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\runner
I saw some errors "ruby G:\Documents and .....,  Could not access
G:\Documnets and ..."
"Wed Aug 18 12:19:54 -0400 2010: Read error: #<Errno::ECONNABORTED: An
establishe
d connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.>"

Then I put runner on G:\runner
It works fine now.

Thanks!

Jennifer