IOr what about just doing something of the form

browser.link(:text, "Main)

since that appears to be the text associated with the link tag

Either one (by URL as Ethan gave, or text as above) is clearer and
more direct (and likely faster) than xpath

 Xpath is good for somethings, but it is not always the best tool for
the job.  (nor does it tend to create readable test code where
convoluted paths are involved.)

Be a craftsmen, learn to use more than one tool, and learn to use the
right tool for the job.   It's like someone handed you a hammer named
'xpath' and you are trying to treat every problem around you like a
nail (including screws, nuts and bolts, etc) and your solution is to
wack it with that one hammer.

Frankly given the way you are approaching this, I think a number of
folks here are feeling pretty sorry for snapfish