Hi all,

 I'm taking a quick swipe through the JIRA tickets on Watir, Please feel
free to take this time to update, add or vote up tickets. This is my first
quick pass through a lot of tickets, I'll be refining as I go along.

Here's our JIRA instance for bugs and features, please sign up for an
account if you haven't already, and after seeing what's there, upvote issues
or add your own if they don't currently exist:

http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR

Cheers,
Charley Baker
Lead Developer, Watir, http://watir.com