Hi Guys,

Any Help will be much appreciated.
Im using Watir-WeBdriver with RUBY

Im automating a CMS and upon one request a windows pop up box appears.
Ive searched and tried a whole load of things to click on the OK
button but have been unable to. Then I noticed that the OK button
always has the focus onit. Therefore Ive been trying to get my test to
enter the keystroke Enter But have been unable to.

Ive tried putting in
NOTE: @browser = Watir::Browser.new(:firefox)
@browser.send_keys('{Enter}')
but im getting a error message saying
undefined method `send_keys' for #<Watir::Browser:0x3dcc650>
(NoMethodError)

im not sure what else to do.

Do i need to require something else in my env.rb file? at the moment i
have required the following:
require 'rubygems'
require 'watir-webdriver'
require 'spec'

any help would be awesome... I am currently a stuck and this one step
is blocking me completing my automation...

Kind regards and thanks in advance,
Usman Hussain