I have a similar problem and have been checking the site for a
solution for a few days now and still haven't found anything. I am
very eager to find a solution to this problem also.

In fact I appreciate Ozzi's eagerness to find a solution by posting
the problem in different terms to make it more understandable by more
users, therefore increasing his (and others) chance to find a
solution.

Come on guys, someone must have a solution out there for manipulating
keystrokes on a MAC?

Ethan - HELP if you don't want no more new posts lol