The closest I have got working like this:

1. click a requirement (in StoryWise: web based requirement managemnet
tool)
2. can view test scripts (Watir) associated with that requirement
3. click 'open test scripts' hyper link
4. the test script shown in TestWise IDE, where testers can edit/run
test scripts.