LittlePaws,

I am not sure, but maybe there is a popup blocker or popup killer
closing it. But you said it's working "manually". Is the window
opening the one you expect to see? Is your application supposed to
open a new window from a link or a new tab? That could depend on the
link, or the settings in your browser. I wish that I could shed more
light on it. Maybe you can give more information, such as the source
of the app under test.

Did you try the right click functions?

Good luck,

Dave