The problem is that the provided link points to a "non-specific-
version" of Watir and is for some reason defaulting to 1.6.6 (you can
see it from the page itself). I'm not sure what's the exact reason
since i don't know all the quirks of rdoc.info, but you can see 1.6.7
docs by specifying the version:
http://rdoc.info/gems/watir/1.6.7/frames

But since Watir::Wait and Watir::ElementExtensions is common code used
in Watir and FireWatir then you ought to look into commonwatir
documentation instead:
http://rdoc.info/gems/commonwatir/1.6.7/frames

But long story short - you can use Wait module's methods directly on
the module itself, e.g.:
Watir::Wait.until {true}

And you can use ElementExtension methods on the Watir::Element
objects:
browser.button(:id => "some_id").when_present.click

And you can use WaitHelper methods on the browser instance object:
browser.wait_until {true}

Anyone up for writing a proper wiki page for these features?

Jarmo Pertman
-----
IT does really matter - http://www.itreallymatters.net