There are definitely a couple of options.  You could have two
different options files, ie_options.yml and ff_options.yml, and then
set the options file before instantiating the browser object.  You
could also pass a parameter (virtually the same as what I have done
above, just not called from an Array), or require a different library
that sets the options file via command line/batch (-r library.rb).

Personally, I set the options file to the browser that I want, run all
of my tests, and then change the options file to the second browser
and run the tests again.

Between Ruby conventions and Windows batch/shell script methods, there
are plenty of ways you could address it.  If this is something you
just need one time with one script, the first method (or Željko's)
would be easier.