Hey Jarmo,

When my script selects an option, a javascript pop-up shows up. WATIR
is stuck at this point, and cannot move since it is waiting for
something in the list element (possibly closing said pop-up).

Do you have another idea? I tried throwing a thread up with AutoIt,
but for some odd reason it wasnt working...