Hi all,

  Bret and I are leading up a Watir Day which will be Sunday April 3rd
in San Francisco as part of the Selenium Conference. You can find out
more information here on Watir day: http://watir.com/watir-day/   and
the  Selenium Conference: http://www.seleniumconf.com/.

We're excited to have the two teams work together and focus on
Automation Testing. Whether you're using Selenium or Watir, we would
love to have you attend this conference. We are looking for sponsors
for Watir Day and will have information up soon on more details about
the conference and booking tickets. Feel free to reach out to us on
sponsoring or other questions you might have. We will be updating the
page as we have more information.

Follow us on twitter: @watir for the latest annnouncements. We'll have
an rss feed on the page as well. I hope to see many of you there.

Cheers,

Charley Baker
Lead Developer, Watir, http://watir.com