Woooooow Linden

Its working fine. Surprised to see that.
Thank you very much for your help.
Till now i heard about ruby and now i am realising how easy it is.

below is the code I used.

    for i in 3..table.row_count - 1
      if table[i][8].text == "APV"
        table[i][1].link(:index,1).click
        table[i][1].link(:index,1).parent.link(:text,"Open This
Version").click
        i = table.row_count

thanks
aravind