Hi!

You're almost there.

I use Xls.rb as well and to check for blank rows, I usually use
something like this:

myData.each do |record|
  if record['WHERE'] != ''
    ie.frame(:name, "main").text_field(:name,
'account').set(record['WHERE'])
    ie.frame(:name, "main").text_field(:name,
'item').set(record['WHAT'])

This will skip rows where the 'WHERE' column is blank.

I can't tell how many rows you're importing from your code, so if
you're not already, you may want to limit the number of rows you're
importing from Excel.  I usually bring back about 5-10 rows past where
my data ends so that if I add a couple more rows, I won't have to
change the import range from Excel.  You don't want to bring back all
the rows in the spreadsheet or your framework will need to check each.

Hope this helps!

-Tiffany