Hi Hugh,

Thanks for the reply.

I do require a headless setup and i just discovered about Celerity today
which is basically a headless Watir so i think I'll use this if I can.  I
already tried one script and it ran fine on my linux box.  One script which
is more complicated gave me an error but I'm hopeful that this will be the
solution I was looking for.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Charles