Hi,

I am new to Watir and I would like to ask if there is any way in Watir
to access the elements in a partial view?
The element does not exist when you look into the page's View Source.
It does, however, exist when you look into the firebug.

Here's my Page Source looks like..
style="height:522px;">
                      ---some elements not shown here---

Here's what in the DOM..
style="height:522px;">
                      <link id="pathSearch" href="/Account/UserSearch"/

                      <link id="pathSearchPager" href="/Account/
UserSearch"/>
                      ---some parts here---

Somehow, I want to access the links in the DOM..

by the way here's my WATIR script and it fails..

require 'watir'
test_site = 'https://www.mysite.com'
ie = Watir::IE.new
ie.goto(test_site)
ie.link(:text, "User Management").click
if assert(ie.link(:id, "pathSearch").exists?)
        puts 'OK'
end

then i get this message from WATIR..
  1) Failure:
test_user_mgt(TC_TOM_suite) [TOM_test_suite.rb:42]:
Failed assertion, no message given.

it seems that WATIR did not see the links element under div because
they are part of a partial view..
I need advice in this one..

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,