Ok, so we are trying to do an exist? call on an  element that is shown after
clicking a button, which executes some javascript, but it seems like it
still is failing for us with this new update to watir-webdriver (it's
calling the DOM error in our script). As it is intermittent, perhaps it's
more of a timing issue? (as in the script is running before the jquery).
Wait_until doesn't really work, but a sleep will do, but as this is bad
practice, I would rather see this fixed some other way. Any suggestion here
guys?

When /^I am selecting (.+) period$/ do |cool_off|
   on AccountCoolOff do |page|
     page.cool_off_period_select_value= cool_off
     page.confrim_cool_off
     sleep 5

Then /^I should see Account Cool Off (\d+) date$/ do |cool_off_date|
      on AccountCoolOff do |page|
      wait_until{page.cool_off_submit_link.exists?}
      @current_date = ((Date.today + cool_off_date.to_i).day).to_s
      wait_until{@browser.text.include? @current_date}
      page.cool_off_submit