Good Morning,

I am Deepu, Working as a Manual tester, i decided to learn an automation
tool for my existence in the industry and i chose Ruby Watir. But i am
having a lot of doubts .

1. How good is watir compared to other Free Tools Like Selenium
,Watin,Watij.
2.Which is the best free ware tool to deal with database related testing?
3. I have taken a sample watir code from a site but i am not able to
execute as it gives me the error.
Here goes the code

require 'win32ole'
require "watir"
$Keyword
$Object_Prop_Name

$Object_Prop_Value
$Expected_Output
$Parm_01

excel = WIN32OLE::new("excel.Application")
workbook = excel.Workbooks.Open('H:\Watir\Framework\POC.xls')

worksheet = workbook.WorkSheets(1)
worksheet.Select
for i in 1 .. workbook.Worksheets.Count
    worksheet = workbook.Worksheets(i)
     rowcount = worksheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
        for j in 2..rowcount
            $Keyword =worksheet.Cells(j, 1).value
                $Object_Prop_Name = worksheet.Cells(j, 2).value
                $Object_Prop_Value = worksheet.Cells(j, 3).value
                $Expected_Output = worksheet.Cells(j, 4).value
                $Parm_01 = worksheet.Cells(j, 6).value

                case $Keyword
                    when /^OpenURL/
                         @Browser=IE.start(Parm_01)
                              @Browser.maximize
                    when /^SetText/
                        @Browser.text_field(:"#{Object_Prop_Name}",
Object_Prop_Value).set(Parm_01)

                    else
                          "Exit"
                end
 workbook.Close()
excel.quit()

On Running the code using ruby fgetme.rb i am getting the following error
message
'block(2 level)in main ':uninitialized constant Object::IE (Name error)
from getme .rb17.in 'each'

*Please help me to resolve the issue.*

Thanks in advance
DeepuV