On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Carmen <eliaol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That I really need is know if the sites have the same functionality, I
need to check if after some changes in the env A still has the same
function of the env B.

Well, that is completely different problem.

Another question: do you really need to check if environment A works like
environment B, or if both A and B "just" work? Example: if there is a bug
in A, should it be in B too? Or should both A and B be functional?

What I would do: create tests that check if features of the application
work as expected, make sure that you have one variable that stores
environment URL, so you could just change one variable and run the same
tests on another environment.

Željko