Hello,

I've been trying to figure out the best way to manage a grid.  Ideally, I'd
like to have each provider host be able to problematically start a provider
and retry even if the controller isn't found.  I was thinking about doing
this via a scheduled task or something, but I'm having difficulty
determining when a provider is running on the host.  I can do it from the
controller machine, but optimally, I'd like to make sure that providers are
up without having to got to every machine.  Machines reboot and things like
that.

Thanks!