My project is. A user enters details of the car they want to sell (reg
number, headline, description,.......) effectively creating an Ad.
Once these details are entered and processed. These Ads should be
viewable on the site with all the details the user has entered.

I have a spreadsheet with about 10 users Ads with all the details set
out in individual columns. These have been uploaded to the site and
all I need to do is verify the 10 Ads and their details. Hence I want
to automate my test so that when I am on the site, I punch in a unique
keyword in the search field on the homepage (different unique keyword
will be associated to each Ad) I get the result of the Ad and then
using the table of Ad details and hopefully just one line of code, be
able verify all the details match in the table for all 10 Ads. Without
entering code for each entry, is there a simple way to code.

Feature: Verify User Entered Ad details on New Site As a product owner
I want to create Ads So I can verify all user entered Ad details are
showing correctly on the front end site

Scenario: Verify Ad Details
    Given I am on the xxx classified homepage
    When I enter <keywords> in the keyword field
    Examples:
    |QA1|
    |QA2|
    |QA3|
    And I click on 'Search'
    Then I should see <Ad Details> displaying successfully
    Examples:
    |QA1|Description 1|Hatchback|BMW|
    |QA2|Description 2|Saloon|Volkswagen|
    |QA3|Description 3|Estate|Mercedes-Benz|
Can someone please help me on the best way to code this for automation
using Watir-webdriver, rspec and possibly ruby