1) can you show us the HTML?

2) in what you tried above I would not expect it to work since you are
neglecting the second item in the nesting (the frameset with id =
'treeMain') did you try that same sort of thing in webdriver to see if it
would work?  e.g.

@browser.frame(:id => "FrameA").frame(:id =>"FrameA").iframe(:id =>
"framepage").div(:class => "TblMgmt")

3) You might file a compatibility bug regarding the use of Frames and
Framesets which are no longer supported as of
HTML5<http://www.w3.org/TR/html5-diff/#absent-elements>,
and throws browsers like IE9 into 'quirks' mode resulting in slower page
loads etc.   A page using old HTML tech like that is far more likely to
experience issues with modern browsers.  They should move to using iframes
and control the layout and location via CSS and/or javascript.
Incidentally in the latest rdoc I don't even see a frameset method in
watir-webdriver

4) am I the only one here that wants to have a public flogging of
developers who nest frames 4 or more levels deep?