Thanks for the tip Jarmo,

Any reason you can think of to why I am unable to run the screenshot
function with test_unit_loader.rb

I have it set up like this

gem 'test-unit'
require 'test/unit'
require 'ci/reporter/rake/test_unit_loader.rb'
require 'watir'

class ASPEC01_log < Test::Unit::TestCase

include Watir

def test_me
ie = Watir::IE.new

Script runs fine with unit loader alone or with win32screenshot alone, but
together they break.