Hi Everyone,

I am trying to install safariwatir and watir-webdriver on a co-workers
Mac Air.  Xcode 4.3.2 has been installed and the machine has been
restarted.

I have enter the following command:

sudo gem install safariwatir --no-ri --no-rdoc

and keep getting this this error message

building native extensions.  This could take a while...
ERROR:  Error installing safariwatir:

       /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/
ruby extconf.rb
mkmf.rb can't find header files for ruby at /System/Library/Frameworks/
Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/ruby.h

Gem files will remain installed in /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rb-
appscript-0.6.1 for inspection.
Results logged to /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rb-appscript-0.6.1/./
gem_make.out

I have also followed the same steps for watir-webdriver and get a
similiar error message.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you,
Joe