are you trying to stress test firefox, or your server?   if it's the server
then the browser being used really should not matter.   I'd also recommend
a protocol level tool for that sort of work, generating the requests at the
http level and just simulating the effect of any client side code (which in
nearly all cases would be predictable presuming the client side code is
working correctly) .. stress testing using real browsers does not scale
well and would require a huge grid of systems.  at the protocol level with
a proper tool, a single system can simulate many hundreds of users all
hitting the server at the same time, or thousands of users interacting over
a time such as an hour.

This is a good (free) guide to get you started if you are trying to do
load/performance/stress work against a web server:
http://perftestingguide.codeplex.com/  don't be put off by it being from
MS, it's very platform agnostic and full of very good advice for those who
need to do this kind of testing.