If you have autoit installed, then you can create a small script which
look for the window title and the button.

As soon as that titles window is there, it will clck the button.

Sample may be like :

############

require 'win32ole'

begin
  autoit = WIN32OLE.new('AutoItX3.Control')

 loop do
   sleep(30)
   autoit.ControlClick("Microsoft Office Outlook",'', 'OK')
   autoit.ControlClick("Security Information",'', '&Yes')
   autoit.ControlClick("Security Alert",'', '&Yes')
   sleep(20)

  end
  Send("{SPACE}")

  rescue Exception => e
    puts e
  end

Have this script runing when you run your script.

Bhavesh