Not to mention your "given I'm an active user" is now going to happen
before EVERY scenario.  That's ugly.  Every scenario isn't necessarily
going to need that information.

This is a really surprising limitation in cucumber functionality, to my
mind.

Abe

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general