Hi Guys,

Is anyone else having problems with the latest chromedriver i.e.
chromedriver v21? I updated my chrome browser to version 21 which was
released yesterday and since then, my tests have started to fail! I
downloaded the latest chromedriver21 but that seems to be throwing a lot of
errors! I did roll back my browser version to an older release and it fixed
the issue. But my browser is set to automatic- updates, when I re-open the
browser, it auto updates it back to the latest version 21! Hence the same
issues starts to crop up:

Error: "Unable to either launch or connect to Chrome. Please check that
ChromeDriver is up-to-date. Using Chrome binary at: /Applications/Google
Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google Chrome
(Selenium::WebDriver::Error::UnknownError)"

I can disable the auto updates for now but is anyone else having the same
issue?