Zeljko and Jarmo,

Thanks for the support.  It did indeed turn out to be environmental in
nature.  Once I disabled the following add-ons that were on the system I
was given I stopped getting the error.

Add-ons disabled:

   - Microsoft Corporation's Research
   - Discuss
   - Oracle America's Java Plug-In SSV Helper
   - Oracle America's Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper

Disabling Research result in a window that said you should disable Discuss.
 And disabling Java Plug-In Helper resulted in a window that said you
should disable Java Plug-In 2 Helper.  I haven't gone any further to
determine which combination of these was the real culprit, but once these
were disabled I stopped getting the error.  Thanks again for your time.

Chad