Hi All,

I am able to access the element now. I changed the code from

$ie.text_field(:id,
"ctl00_mContentPlaceHolder_ctrlProductAutoComplete").set(productname)

$ie.div(:id,"ctl00_mContentPlaceHolder_divNewProduct").text_field(:id,
"ctl00_mContentPlaceHolder_ctrlProductAutoComplete").set(productname)

Now my major issue resolved......

Thanks,
Praveen