Jarmo,

I tried with the code that you shared. The select_list does get identified
but shows id: and not the element and I get the stack error message below.
This might be the cause

======== searching
======== found: id:
Error: test_01
  SystemStackError: stack level too deep
C:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/watir-classic-3.2.0/lib/watir-classic/locator.rb:129