I have to automate one web-site settings in that I have to change settings
and when I save there comes a pop-up(alert window) which is basically needs
username and password for settings to be saved.
I could access that alert window with alert method like "browser.alert.set
"username" " this sets first text field but for password I couldn't find
any method I tried "browser.alert.set :tab" which will send tab key as in
alert it basically uses send_keys method but it still wasn't working it
would print :tab in username box.
This could get fixed if I know why send_keys :tab doesn't have same effect
as it has on main browser window.
I'm using watir on linux-ubuntu