And you are incompliance with the agreements of Quibids or are working for
them?

 Account Termination

QuiBids reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate Your
account at QuiBids sole discretion if it determines or suspects You have
violated these Terms & Conditions, any laws, or the rights of our other
users or other third parties. Examples of unauthorized usage include, but
are not limited to, *the use of unauthorized third-party bidding or bid
tracking software, the creation of multiple accounts by the same individual
or other fraudulent account activity or behavior*. You agree that if
QuiBids, in good faith and in its sole discretion, determines that You have
breached these Terms & Conditions, QuiBids may withhold, cancel, or
otherwise retain any and all of Your pending deliveries and/or refunds for
bids.