I am using watir web driver  to automate a website and extract data from it.
There is a scenario where i have to save the loaded page as html and
extract data from the table. For the page to load it takes more than 10
minutes and i get a timeout errors, while the process happens on the
background and displays the table, I am unable to overcome the timeout
error and extract data from the displayed table.

def rescue_wait_retry( &block)

  begin
    return yield

        rescue Timeout::error =>e

        puts "Page load time :#{e}"

 retry

rescue_wait_retry{

browser = Watir::Browser.start "https://www.mydeveloperconnecion.com";

.

.

.

.

.

html = browser.html

.

.

.

.

.

html_button =browser.radio:id=>'34radio'

html_button.exists?

html_button.click

# after i click a radio button for a html page to lad, it displays the html
page in the browser after 10-15 minute, and i get timeout error and unable to
parse table.

def parse_nokogiri_table(html)
{
parsing goes here........