Hi Željko
    I am new to watir. I  would like to know whether watir supports web
application which is actually a part of Oracle E-Business Suite. The thing
is I am able to locate the elements inside the application however none of
the actions that was scripted is getting triggered.

Example: $browser.button(:id, 'btnOpen_id').click

Does this has something to do with JavaScript running in the web app.

Thanks in advance,

Kalaivanan