Thanks for reply!
Nice psychic skills. :) Sorry for not posting all the details in first
message.
Currently I'm using Windows XP SP3 with IE8. Now I understand why resizing
happens and that it's not an issue. But the problem with only part of the
page being taken still persists (and looks like it's not IE version since
you mentioned on IE10 which has problems).