Normally I'd say, "Start a new thread; don't hijack other peoples'," but
I'm too tired to argue about it. How to solve the problem is to set the
browser zoom level to 100%. That is to say, open IE manually, and type
Control+0 (that's hold the control key down while typing the number zero).
That resets the zoom level to 100%. From the WebDriver side of things,
there are ways you can tell the IE driver to ignore the zoom level, but I
don't know how to set those in the Watir API.

--Jim