Hi,

I decided to upgrading Ruby and Watir with the latest versions (Ruby 1.9.3
and Watir-Classic 3.4.0) and IE from 7 to 8 but, after some simple
refactoring I found an issue that I cannot solve. With the previous
versions of Ruby and Watir the same code worked fine. The problem is
related to modal dialog when I try to access to it, the error is:

NoMethodError: undefined method `connect_unknown' for WIN32OLE:Class
C:/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/watir-classic-3.4.0/lib/watir-classic/modal_dialog.rb:59:in

`locate'

>From IRB, the same commands still continuos to work fine

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance