Hi All,

I am facing a very unusual problem in Virtual Machine. I have 4 user
accounts & 1 Admin account. The Admin account is working fine how ever all
other user accounts are not working with Watir 3X.

steps  -

Right Click on SciTE editor & select ' run  as Administrator '
open a script from SciTE editor & press F5 .

system does not perform any action, the command prompt is
not displayed too.

The above steps are working fine when I run from the Admin account.

P:S -- All the accounts are provided with Admin privileges yet the issue
still pertains.

Thanks,
Bibhu