When clicking on a button using click_no_wait the button turns yellow at
the point it is clicked but nothing happens as if the button was never
clicked. I have tried click! and this does click the button the script
haults because a modal dialog is displayed.

I have read lots of comments that there have being problems with
click_no_wait not working with frames, does anyone know if this is still a
problem or not?

i'm also having a same issue with drop down lists where I click on the item
it turns yellow but the items does not appear to be selected.