 From: gopal munagala <gopalmunagal...@gmail.com>
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 4:35 AM
Subject: [wtr-general] what is the main difference at the time of using Ruby
and java scripting............

what is the main difference at the time of using Ruby and java
scripting............if u r using ruby watir using just send me re-usability
technic

1.how to use function and methods or model frame work and all we need.
2. is there any case in ruby like java
3. how to generate reports
4. any build tool integration like junit and testNg and all..........