Hi,

I have script where testcases are defined like this :

def test_1012
       returnValue = true
      printTestCaseInfo("SEARCH_0012", "Verify Basic Search Results/two
terms(NOT)")
      returnValue = false if !verifyBasicSearch("java.rmi.RemoteException
NOT ABCDEF")
       newUpdateTestingResult(returnValue, "WEB_SEARCH", "BasicSearch", 1,
"SEARCH_0012")
end

 def test_1013
      returnValue = true
      printTestCaseInfo("SEARCH_0013", "Verify Basic Search Internet Style
Plus operator")
      returnValue = false if !verifyBasicSearch("+ throws
java.rmi.RemoteException")
        newUpdateTestingResult(returnValue, "WEB_SEARCH", "BasicSearch", 1,
"SEARCH_0013")
end

However after each testcases, my webpage get refrshed [i see something like
F5].

Verifid all methods, there is no where we have refresh for a page.

Then why is it like this?

Is it like watir itself refresh page after every testcases?

Can someone provide me some thoughts for this?

Appriciate your help.

Thanks
Bhavesh