Hi all,

I'd like to receive some recommendations on how to wait while a spinbox is
present.
I know this question will sound too vague, but I don't need any specific
code to apply.

I need to know things like:

What kind of code implements them?
Do they usually have a class/id attribute?
Will they be present among the browser instance elements when they are no
longer visible?
If various spinboxes appear on screen at the same time, can I refer to each
one of them separately?

Is wait_while_present method suitable to make my script wait until the load
is finished?

Thanks in advance, and greetings from Argentina.
Mariano.