Hi Jarmo,

You give some good points to think about. I agree that there should be no
reason to look at the reports when they don't fail.
On the level on integration testing, we're mostly interested in the layout
of the Flot graph (scaling/stacking of bars etc.) and I'm not sure if unit
testing the data given to the Flot graph will cover this 'requirement'.
Maybe I can extract the location of a bar in the Flot graph using
Javascript and then interact with that using Watir-webdriver.
This will require some more research on my part and is probably more
related to Flot than Watir ;)

Regards,
Arjen