Justin,

Thanks for the reply.
Our application will be a standalone one that, built with node-webkit
(Chromium and node.js based), can be launched from user's desktop.
It's *NOT* launched in a browser, but behaves like one, with a console that
can be used to inspect the HTML elements liek you would with a Chrome
browser.
See attached screenshot.
Since it is different than a real browser, so I can't use code like:

browser = Watir::Browser.new :chrome

to identify it and subsequent elements/controls like frames, links,
buttons, etc.

Could you give me some more details on how you identify/automate the
controls within the app (before you switching back to regular browser)?

Thanks again,
Xuemin