Greetings all.

For awhile I've been playing around at constructing a wrapper tool for
Watir-WebDriver. It's a fairly simple project called Symbiont:

https://github.com/jnyman/symbiont

I even managed to get this adopted within the Health Services Global
Business Unit at Oracle, which somewhat surprised me.

The wiki (https://github.com/jnyman/symbiont/wiki) has some material about
the tool.

I've also written a few blog posts about
usage: http://testerstories.com/category/automation/symbiont/.

If anyone ever wants to try it out, please feel free. I'm happy to receive
feedback, most particularly criticism. I'm not sure where I plan to go next
with the tool since, right now, it does everything I need. One thing might
be adding a RestObject type class to match the SoapObject. I'm also
debating whether to add helper style methods to handle more complicated
aspects of coding, such as HTML table parsing and so on.

- Jeff