Thanks for all your information they are very helpful.

I do understand the concept of Cucumber.

I'm working directly with a Developer, I personally have not come up with
this idea but my Developer has asked me about writing the script this way
and I have explained to him about Page Object but I also want to get an
outside opinion just to be a supporting evidence that this is not the way
to use Cucumber.